TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 18 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 18 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 1 day ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 1 day ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I’m currently reading Ben Marcus’ The Flame Alphabet. It’s a story told in a world where language becomes toxic, and the only people immune to the toxicity are children, who use their immunity viciously. I can’t wait to finish the … Continue reading
It’s been a pretty good month. After finishing my novel, I immediately started looking for literary agents. With a day job once again looming in the horizon, my time is limited, and I really had to get on it. I … Continue reading
When I lost my job in January of this year, I immediately committed myself to two goals. Goal one was find a better job, and goal two was to finish the novel I started writing the last semester I was … Continue reading
Here’s a book review I recently had published by Left Eye on Books. Enjoy!