TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @seanpaulmahoney @emilynussbaum @allisonmcn @rachsyme @joselinder @manwhohatesfun @8deadsuns @nickcave Every one of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @seanpaulmahoney @emilynussbaum @allisonmcn @rachsyme #amreading: @joselinder Family Gene @manwhohatesfun Dream of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Wrote an essay about being a missing person in 2010 for @Longreads. Lots of thanks to @saribotton! longreads.com/2017/04/14/how… 1 week ago
- @8deadsuns @TheMarySue Thanks for letting me talk about your excellent work! Loved Sea-Witch. 1 week ago
- Important fellowship for the formerly incarcerated: rightofreturnusa.com 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I’m currently reading Ben Marcus’ The Flame Alphabet. It’s a story told in a world where language becomes toxic, and the only people immune to the toxicity are children, who use their immunity viciously. I can’t wait to finish the … Continue reading
It’s been a pretty good month. After finishing my novel, I immediately started looking for literary agents. With a day job once again looming in the horizon, my time is limited, and I really had to get on it. I … Continue reading
When I lost my job in January of this year, I immediately committed myself to two goals. Goal one was find a better job, and goal two was to finish the novel I started writing the last semester I was … Continue reading
Here’s a book review I recently had published by Left Eye on Books. Enjoy!