TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @shneusk is easy to cheer up cuz he's such a Wishcutie! twitter.com/shneusk/status… 5 days ago
- Wrote a fun piece on how to make yourself feel better if u have a complicated relationship with your mom on Mother'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @patience_yo: @NICKIMINAJ is this deal still going? I busted ass so hard, third 4.0! I'm on my own financially and deep in the hole on a… 2 weeks ago
- Just received notice that one of my short stories will be performed at @SundressPub OUTSpoken performance for LGBTQ+ work! So exicted! 3 weeks ago
- Y'know how I talk about trans representation in lit? Currently submitting an essay about the first time I've seen a cis writer get it right! 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I’m currently reading Ben Marcus’ The Flame Alphabet. It’s a story told in a world where language becomes toxic, and the only people immune to the toxicity are children, who use their immunity viciously. I can’t wait to finish the … Continue reading
It’s been a pretty good month. After finishing my novel, I immediately started looking for literary agents. With a day job once again looming in the horizon, my time is limited, and I really had to get on it. I … Continue reading
When I lost my job in January of this year, I immediately committed myself to two goals. Goal one was find a better job, and goal two was to finish the novel I started writing the last semester I was … Continue reading
Here’s a book review I recently had published by Left Eye on Books. Enjoy!