That’s right! Directly on the heels of several agents and small presses requesting to read my full manuscript, I received notice that The New Ohio Review will be printing my short story “The Tattoo Artist and the Barefoot Bandit” in their Fall ’13 edition. Can’t wait until it comes out! And still, by the way, keeping my fingers crossed that my story “The Chuck Berry Tape Massacre” will make it into the Best American Mystery Writing anthology this year.
TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @shneusk is easy to cheer up cuz he's such a Wishcutie! twitter.com/shneusk/status… 2 days ago
- Wrote a fun piece on how to make yourself feel better if u have a complicated relationship with your mom on Mother'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @patience_yo: @NICKIMINAJ is this deal still going? I busted ass so hard, third 4.0! I'm on my own financially and deep in the hole on a… 1 week ago
- Just received notice that one of my short stories will be performed at @SundressPub OUTSpoken performance for LGBTQ+ work! So exicted! 2 weeks ago
- Y'know how I talk about trans representation in lit? Currently submitting an essay about the first time I've seen a cis writer get it right! 2 weeks ago