That’s right! Directly on the heels of several agents and small presses requesting to read my full manuscript, I received notice that The New Ohio Review will be printing my short story “The Tattoo Artist and the Barefoot Bandit” in their Fall ’13 edition. Can’t wait until it comes out! And still, by the way, keeping my fingers crossed that my story “The Chuck Berry Tape Massacre” will make it into the Best American Mystery Writing anthology this year.
TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 6 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 6 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 19 hours ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 19 hours ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago