My dad, a radio announcer and sportscaster by trade, passed away when I was 19 years old. The more years go by, the more I get the feeling that my knowledge of him as a person was limited by the fact that I was his child and I was so young when he died. I recently reached out to a friend of his, a coworker at one of the radio stations my dad did news for. He posted the following on his blog and sent it to me via email. It probably won’t be interesting to many people who read this blog, but to me it was so nice to get to see a part of my dad that I had never known.
TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @shneusk is easy to cheer up cuz he's such a Wishcutie! twitter.com/shneusk/status… 2 days ago
- Wrote a fun piece on how to make yourself feel better if u have a complicated relationship with your mom on Mother'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @patience_yo: @NICKIMINAJ is this deal still going? I busted ass so hard, third 4.0! I'm on my own financially and deep in the hole on a… 1 week ago
- Just received notice that one of my short stories will be performed at @SundressPub OUTSpoken performance for LGBTQ+ work! So exicted! 2 weeks ago
- Y'know how I talk about trans representation in lit? Currently submitting an essay about the first time I've seen a cis writer get it right! 2 weeks ago