TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 18 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 18 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 1 day ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 1 day ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Last year, I had my story “The Tattoo Artist and the Barefoot Bandit” out for submission. Usually I’ll send a story out to several places (providing, of course, that they accept simultaneous submissions) and hope for the best. Often I … Continue reading