TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 18 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 18 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 1 day ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 1 day ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Here’s another one. I’m picking up books faster than I can read them. But this time around there’s Murakami, Calvino, Flann O’Brien, and more. How could I resissssssst?
As I’ve been reading about Finnegans Wake, I’ve come across a topic that I’ve never heard of before, one that has been closely guarded by the estate of James Joyce. It’s not unknown that Joyce had daughter, Lucia, who suffered … Continue reading
I like to challenge myself as a writer and reader. The novel I wrote last year started as a challenge in a writing class to create something in a genre I’d never written in before. I wasn’t content to do … Continue reading