TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @seanpaulmahoney @emilynussbaum @allisonmcn @rachsyme @joselinder @manwhohatesfun @8deadsuns @nickcave Every one of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @seanpaulmahoney @emilynussbaum @allisonmcn @rachsyme #amreading: @joselinder Family Gene @manwhohatesfun Dream of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Wrote an essay about being a missing person in 2010 for @Longreads. Lots of thanks to @saribotton! longreads.com/2017/04/14/how… 1 week ago
- @8deadsuns @TheMarySue Thanks for letting me talk about your excellent work! Loved Sea-Witch. 1 week ago
- Important fellowship for the formerly incarcerated: rightofreturnusa.com 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Here’s another one. I’m picking up books faster than I can read them. But this time around there’s Murakami, Calvino, Flann O’Brien, and more. How could I resissssssst?
As I’ve been reading about Finnegans Wake, I’ve come across a topic that I’ve never heard of before, one that has been closely guarded by the estate of James Joyce. It’s not unknown that Joyce had daughter, Lucia, who suffered … Continue reading
I like to challenge myself as a writer and reader. The novel I wrote last year started as a challenge in a writing class to create something in a genre I’d never written in before. I wasn’t content to do … Continue reading