It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog. But in the interim, I’ve been keeping busy. My book is getting closer and closer to publication–I am currently looking over the final PDF before it goes to the printer. And my writers’ group has begun another blog, Stoned Crow Press, where you can find some more of my writing (more links to follow). And, probably most importantly, this little ol’ blog got linked to on German Vice for–what else–my discussion of James Joyce’s poop fetish. It’s my internet legacy.
TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 6 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 6 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 19 hours ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 19 hours ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago