It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog. But in the interim, I’ve been keeping busy. My book is getting closer and closer to publication–I am currently looking over the final PDF before it goes to the printer. And my writers’ group has begun another blog, Stoned Crow Press, where you can find some more of my writing (more links to follow). And, probably most importantly, this little ol’ blog got linked to on German Vice for–what else–my discussion of James Joyce’s poop fetish. It’s my internet legacy.
TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @shneusk is easy to cheer up cuz he's such a Wishcutie! twitter.com/shneusk/status… 2 days ago
- Wrote a fun piece on how to make yourself feel better if u have a complicated relationship with your mom on Mother'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @patience_yo: @NICKIMINAJ is this deal still going? I busted ass so hard, third 4.0! I'm on my own financially and deep in the hole on a… 1 week ago
- Just received notice that one of my short stories will be performed at @SundressPub OUTSpoken performance for LGBTQ+ work! So exicted! 2 weeks ago
- Y'know how I talk about trans representation in lit? Currently submitting an essay about the first time I've seen a cis writer get it right! 2 weeks ago