TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 18 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 18 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 1 day ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 1 day ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Today, the first review of my book, The Devils That Have Come to Stay, went up on Small Press Picks, a great site that focuses on books from small and micro publishers. Beth Castrodale calls my book “starkly beautiful, poetic.” … Continue reading
You know that Tom Waits song “Christmas Cards from A Hooker in Minneapolis”? Well, if I could rewrite that song, it would be called “Christmas Cards from a Server in the East Village in ’01,” and it would be about … Continue reading
It’s t-minus 71 days until my book is released and I’m doing a special give away on Goodreads. I’m putting a bunch of time an effort into annotating three copies of my proof. I’m adding notes about my writing process, … Continue reading
Hey, guys, remember when I had this book mostly in my head, with only a few pages written down? Remember when I got fired from my job and started writing it? Then remember when it got picked up by a … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog. But in the interim, I’ve been keeping busy. My book is getting closer and closer to publication–I am currently looking over the final PDF before it goes to the printer. And … Continue reading
The Director of Sales and Marketing from my publisher just emailed me with this book jacket copy. It’s gonna be what goes on the back cover of my book when it comes out next February. I’m so excited to share … Continue reading
Here’s another one. I’m picking up books faster than I can read them. But this time around there’s Murakami, Calvino, Flann O’Brien, and more. How could I resissssssst?