TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @seanpaulmahoney @emilynussbaum @allisonmcn @rachsyme @joselinder @manwhohatesfun @8deadsuns @nickcave Every one of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @seanpaulmahoney @emilynussbaum @allisonmcn @rachsyme #amreading: @joselinder Family Gene @manwhohatesfun Dream of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Wrote an essay about being a missing person in 2010 for @Longreads. Lots of thanks to @saribotton! longreads.com/2017/04/14/how… 1 week ago
- @8deadsuns @TheMarySue Thanks for letting me talk about your excellent work! Loved Sea-Witch. 1 week ago
- Important fellowship for the formerly incarcerated: rightofreturnusa.com 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: books
It’s t-minus 71 days until my book is released and I’m doing a special give away on Goodreads. I’m putting a bunch of time an effort into annotating three copies of my proof. I’m adding notes about my writing process, … Continue reading
It’s getting close to my book’s release date! It’s completely exhilarating, knowing that something that existed only in my brain will become a real object out in the world, with people pushing for its success. Recently, my publishers sent the … Continue reading
Here’s another one. I’m picking up books faster than I can read them. But this time around there’s Murakami, Calvino, Flann O’Brien, and more. How could I resissssssst?
As I’ve been reading about Finnegans Wake, I’ve come across a topic that I’ve never heard of before, one that has been closely guarded by the estate of James Joyce. It’s not unknown that Joyce had daughter, Lucia, who suffered … Continue reading
Over the last year and a half since I’ve been interning in publishing and working in a bookstore, I’ve acquired more books than I ever have at any other point in my life. I mean, I’ve gone in to interview … Continue reading