TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Reading this book and every goddamn word is YES. 18 hours ago
- I know I'm way late to the game, but Jesus god is @rgay a brilliant writer. Bad Feminist is everything. 18 hours ago
- From now on: every time I feel like correcting someone on the internet, I'm gonna write instead. ;) 1 day ago
- @aColinWinnette @TheMarySue Class act. I like your writing, & if you ever write another trans character and need a beta reader, email me :) 1 day ago
- Also, I finally fulfilled my life-long dream of writing about The Sons of Lee Marvin, even if in passing. AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FANBOY HUH 2 days ago
Tag Archives: books
It’s t-minus 71 days until my book is released and I’m doing a special give away on Goodreads. I’m putting a bunch of time an effort into annotating three copies of my proof. I’m adding notes about my writing process, … Continue reading
It’s getting close to my book’s release date! It’s completely exhilarating, knowing that something that existed only in my brain will become a real object out in the world, with people pushing for its success. Recently, my publishers sent the … Continue reading
Here’s another one. I’m picking up books faster than I can read them. But this time around there’s Murakami, Calvino, Flann O’Brien, and more. How could I resissssssst?
As I’ve been reading about Finnegans Wake, I’ve come across a topic that I’ve never heard of before, one that has been closely guarded by the estate of James Joyce. It’s not unknown that Joyce had daughter, Lucia, who suffered … Continue reading
Over the last year and a half since I’ve been interning in publishing and working in a bookstore, I’ve acquired more books than I ever have at any other point in my life. I mean, I’ve gone in to interview … Continue reading