TheBaffledKingComposing by Pamela DiFrancesco is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- @shneusk is easy to cheer up cuz he's such a Wishcutie! twitter.com/shneusk/status… 5 days ago
- Wrote a fun piece on how to make yourself feel better if u have a complicated relationship with your mom on Mother'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @patience_yo: @NICKIMINAJ is this deal still going? I busted ass so hard, third 4.0! I'm on my own financially and deep in the hole on a… 2 weeks ago
- Just received notice that one of my short stories will be performed at @SundressPub OUTSpoken performance for LGBTQ+ work! So exicted! 3 weeks ago
- Y'know how I talk about trans representation in lit? Currently submitting an essay about the first time I've seen a cis writer get it right! 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: egg nog
You know that Tom Waits song “Christmas Cards from A Hooker in Minneapolis”? Well, if I could rewrite that song, it would be called “Christmas Cards from a Server in the East Village in ’01,” and it would be about … Continue reading